GAFE Schools - Additional Google+ Integration with Gmail
If your district has enabled Google+ within GAFE, and if users have activated their profiles, the following features are now available for Gmail accounts:
1) If someone with a Google+ account sends you an email, they can be added to your CIRCLES.
2) The PEOPLE WIDGET will show recent Google+ posts from the sender.
3) If you receive an email with an attached image, you can also share it to Google+ directly from your INBOX. Attached images will upload to your Google+ account and will only be viewable to the CIRCLES you choose to share them with. (You can still view or download images.)
4) Email can now FILTER by CIRCLES. CIRCLES are shown as LABELS in the NAVIGATION BAR. Users can choose to show messages received by members of that CIRCLE.
5) CIRCLE names can also be configured to show in your email INBOX.
Google Certified Trainer
Google Apps For Education Regional Leader